Salisbury Police examine automobile break-ins at native automotive dealerships – Salisbury Put up
By Shavonne Potts
SALISBURY – Salisbury Police are investigating two automobile break-ins at native automotive dealerships.
A sufferer informed police that his van was parked at Cloninger Ford, 511 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., between June 11 and June 15. Sooner or later between when he dropped the automobile off for restore and restoration, somebody stole objects from the toolbox at the back of the truck.
One other sufferer reported that his Chevrolet Tahoe was parked at Workforce Chevrolet between Could 28 and June 15. In line with Detective Russ DeSantis, somebody discovered objects that belonged to the girl at Lutheran Synod Drive from 1988. The objects had been discovered on a bench exterior a constructing.
DeSantis mentioned the objects had been faraway from the automobile parked on the dealership, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In different studies from the Salisbury Police Division
• A person reported on Tuesday that somebody broken and stolen objects in his yard whereas within the 200 block of Gallarie Place.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Workplace studies
• A person reported on Monday that somebody stole a gun from his residence within the 100 block of Rhema Lane.
• The Saleeby-Fisher YMCA of Rockwell reported Monday that somebody had vandalized the ability, which is positioned at 790 Crescent Highway, Rockwell.
• A person reported on Monday that somebody stole a four-wheeler from his property within the 800 block of Needmore Highway, Woodleaf.
• A person reported on Monday that he was the sufferer of an assault within the 4600 block of Mount Hope Church Highway.
• Edwardo Renaldo George, 75, was charged Monday with widespread assault whereas within the 200 block of Henderlite Avenue.
• Brandon Stephon McIntosh, 28, was charged Monday with possession of a Schedule II managed substance whereas in Rowan’s Judicial Workplace.