DUBLIN, December 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Antiseptic Wipes Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offer.
The Antiseptic Wipes market size is expected to reach $ 8.1 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 5%. The global antiseptic wipes market is growing at a sustained rate thanks to the positive impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic around the world.
The growing demand for environmentally friendly products has led to the demand for antiseptic wipes made from natural fibers. One of the strategies followed by companies to meet the environmental challenge posed by the diaper industry is to increase transparency around the raw material used in the wipes. This will allow consumers to make informed choices about ingredients and product eliminations. Personal hygiene and healthcare hygiene are the main drivers of the global antiseptic wipes industry.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the Antiseptic Wipes market-
- The popularity of chlorhexidine and alcohol-free hand sanitizer wipes
- Introduction of environmentally friendly antiseptic wipes to the market
- Direct to swimming without water (antiseptic wipes)
- Growing consumer awareness of health
- Increase in the number of surgeries
- Growth in the number of product launches
- The synthetic materials segment will show incremental growth by 2026. Antiseptic wipes made from synthetic fibers are cost effective and therefore widely used in many applications in healthcare, industry, entertainment, commerce and industries. residential.
- The growing preference of physicians for using antibacterial wipes for wounds before dressing is expected to propel the growth of the antibacterial wipes market.
SEGMENTATION OF THE Antiseptic Wipes MARKET
- More and more consumers are looking for biodegradable and environmentally friendly products in the market. Companies are also striving to introduce natural products, thus propelling the demand for natural antiseptic wipes.
- The skin care segment accounts for half of the global antiseptic wipes market share. Women are the main consumers of antiseptic skin care wipes. New lifestyle practices have reduced physical movement, and prolonged sitting in one place for work has increased the prevalence of fungal infections among people. These factors have frequently increased the use of personal care wipes on the skin.
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
- What is the size of the antiseptic wipes market?
- What are the market segments covered by the Antiseptic Wipes industry?
- Who are the key players in the global antiseptic wipes market?
- What is the post-COVID-19 impact on the antibacterial wipes market?
- Which region has the highest market share for antiseptic wipes?
Main topics covered:
Market at a glance
Market opportunities and trends
- Chlorhexidine and alcohol-free wipes are a game-changer
- Introduction of ecological antiseptic wipes
- Take a bath without water (antiseptic wipes)
Market Growth Enablers
- Growing awareness of health among consumers
- Increase in the number of surgeries
- Growing number of product launches
- Negative impacts of antiseptic wipes
- Rising cost of antiseptic wipes
- Regulatory concerns and product recalls
Key company profiles
- Edgewell Personal Care Company
- Johnson & johnson
- Nice-Pak products
- Reckitt Benckiser
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Daily chemicals from Beitai
- Cardinal Health
- Wet maintenance wipes
- Diamond International Wipes
- Dynarex Company
- Fuyang Yangyang Health Technology
- GAMA Health
- Guard Pack
- GOJO Industries
- Haining Twowell Daily Merchandise
- Kimberly clark
- Kutol products company
- LA Fresh
- Mor Medical
- Rockline industries
- Smith and nephew
- Sage products
- Schulke & Mayr Company
- Uniwipe Europe
- Progressive Products LLC
- Henan Yeesain Health Technology
- Zhan Wang Biotechnology
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gomtvo
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets