Japan, Japan, Fri, 01 Apr 2022 09:40:33 / Comserve Inc. / — Cetanol (cetyl alcohol) market with top country data, industry analysis, size, share, market revenue, significant players, developing technologies, trends and forecasts
The cetanol market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
– One of the major market drivers is the growing demand for cetanol from many cosmetic products.
– Europe is estimated to dominate the market with the largest consumption from Germany, while Asia-Pacific is expected to have the fastest growing market.
Main market trends
The cosmetics and personal care industry is expected to dominate the market
– Cetanol is also known as 1-hexadecanol or n-hexadecyl alcohol, is a 16-C fatty alcohol with the chemical formula CH3(CH2)15OH. It can be produced from the reduction of palmitic acid.
– Cetyl alcohol is present as a waxy white powder or flakes at room temperature and is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohols and oils. It is also available in liquid form, however, waxy solid ketanol is expected to have higher market share owing to its application in a wide range of products, especially cosmetics.
Click here to download sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113982
– Cetyl alcohol has many applications in industries such as food and beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other general industrial applications such as the lubrication of mechanical parts.
– It is used in cosmetics and personal care products such as shampoos, creams, facial cleansers and lotions.
– It is commonly used as an opacifier, emulsifier and thickener which changes the thickness of the liquid and increases and stabilizes the foaming ability due to its water binding property.
– Cetyl alcohol is also commonly used as an emollient that prevents dryness and cracking of the skin. Due to its wide range of applications, the cosmetics industry is expected to dominate the ketanol market over the forecast period.
Increase in demand for cetanol products in Europe
Europe has been leading the market demand for ketanol for the past few years. The consumption rate of various cosmetic products has increased sharply in Europe. Germany was the main market in Europe along with France, the United Kingdom and Italy. Cetyl alcohol is the main ingredient of various cosmetic products, suggesting that the cetyl alcohol market has a higher share in European regions in terms of sales value. The ketanol market is growing at a steady pace, even in North America, with the largest consumption coming from the United States. However, the Asia-Pacific cetanol market is expected to witness the fastest growth due to increasing spending on cosmetics and skin care products in countries like China, Japan, South Korea, and China. ‘India.
Request the sample report here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113982
The market studied is partially fragmented. Some of the major market players include Godrej Industries Ltd., WEGO CHEMICAL GROUP, Surfachem Group Ltd, Suriachem Sdn Bhd, Timur Network Malaysia Sdn.Bhd, among others.
1.1 Assumptions of the study
1.2 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Consumption of Cosmetic Products
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Impact of the COVID-19 epidemic
4.2.2 Other constraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining power of consumers
4.4.3 Threat of new entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By type
5.1.1 Liquid cetanol
5.1.2 Waxy solid ketanol
5.2 By end user
5.2.1 Food and drink
5.2.2 Cosmetics and personal care
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Acme-Hardesty Corporation
6.4.2 Central pharmacy
6.4.3 Godrej Industries Ltd.
6.4.4 Kao Corporation
6.4.5 ALCOHOL KOKYU KOGYO CO., LTD
6.4.6 Thinking naturally
6.4.7 Niram chemicals
6.4.8 Surfachem SA Group
6.4.9 Suriachem Sdn Bhd
6.4.10 Stoney Hill Farm, Inc. Herbarium
6.4.11 Timur Network Malaysia Sdn.Bhd
6.4.12 WEGO CHEMICAL GROUP
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Full report request >> Cetanol (Cetyl Alcohol) Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post Cetanol (Cetyl Alcohol) Market Overview and Future Valuation for the Forecast Period 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.